The Nelsonville Music Festival has implemented the following policies to ensure a safe, enjoyable event experience for all guests. All jackets and bags will be inspected upon entry or reentry to the festival site. Purses, diaper bags and other small personal bags are allowed but will be inspected at all gate entrances.
All jackets, purses and bags (no larger than 12”x 12”x 18”) will be inspected upon entry or reentry to the festival site.
Attendees are PERMITTED to bring in empty aluminum, stainless steel, camelbac or plastic containers for water. Lawn chairs are also PERMITTED.
- Cans, glass bottles, or similar containers
- All beverages (with the exception of up to 4 factory sealed plastic water bottles)
- Illegal drugs
- Guns, knives, or potential weapons
- Laser pens and similar devices
- Pets (except for documented service animals)
- Bikes, scooters, skateboards, or other motorized vehicles (except for ADA)
- Outside food
NMF Staff (or their designated security staff) reserve the right to make final determination on prohibited items. In the event that prohibited items are revealed in the inspection, guests will be asked to dispose of the items or return them to their vehicles or campsites before reentering the festival site.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping keep NMF safe.