2013 PROMO VIDEO
by Sarah Warda
9 New Additions to the Lineup: 50 Acts Total!Today we announced 9 new additions to the Nelsonville Music Festival 2013 lineup, bringing the total acts up to 50! Soul man Lee Fields (& The Expressions) will join us this year! Since the late sixties, the Lee has ... SEE ALL
Cat Power + 15 More Announced for Nelsonville Music Festival! Single Day Tickets on sale!Stuart's Opera House presents the 9th annual Nelsonville Music Festival on May 30th -June 2nd, 2013 at Robbins Crossing on the campus of Hocking College in Nelsonville, Ohio. The fourth round of lineup announcements ... SEE ALL
Gogol Bordello and More Added!Weekend passes went up in price today (we told you not to wait!) and we announced a third round of lineup additions including THURSDAY NIGHT HEADLINER GOGOL BORDELLO! Also joining the lineup are Screaming Females, F ... SEE ALL
VolunteersSIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER BY CLICKING HERE!
We have added some new shifts and a few more opened up!
-Volunteers for the Nelsonville Music Festival must work a TOTAL of 12 HOURS over the course of the weekend (Thursday - Sunday), this will divide into THREE 4-hour shifts
-Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older
- Volunteers must provide a VALID credit card number when they sign up, this card is used as a deposit on your volunteer sign up. If you do not show up for your shifts or do not complete them appropriately you will be charged for a weekend pass. We depend on you to be at your assigned shifts and do a good job!
- Please remember this event is put on by a Stuart’s Opera House and is a big undertaking, so please take your shift and work seriously, we need your help!
- Volunteers will be able to schedule their own shifts (times, days, areas) once they sign up. Pick your shifts wisely! THE SHIFTS YOU CHOOSE DURING SIGN UP ARE THE SHIFTS YOU WILL BE WORKING DURING THE FESTIVAL.
- ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST SIGN UP BEFORE MAY 1st. No volunteers will be taken after this date. If you need to cancel your volunteer shifts for any reason, you must do so by May 1st. (If you cancel after that date, your card will be charged the full weekend price.)
- The Volunteer Check-In and Information Booth will continue to be its own area! All volunteers will continue to have a place to go all weekend long for information, questions, or to turn in finished time cards after shift work is complete.
- Areas to volunteer include: Setup, Camping, Admissions, Merchandise, Beer Garden (must be 21), Beer Tickets (must be 21), Zero Waste/Green/Recycling, Artisan Vendors, Ground Control, Volunteer Check-In, and more.
- Volunteer sign-up will be open until all shifts are full. To make sure you get the shifts you want, make sure to sign up right away!